- To allow a very high Delta T, the coil specification calls for a very low flow coefficient (Cv/Kv).
- Working with the coil manufacturer in their lab, Spartan, designed an actuator that would be able to automatically flush debris upon clogging.
- A specific actuator, ME4343, based on our current ME4340 was designed accordingly.
- Independent from the controller signal, if request for heating was not match within certain perimeters the actuator would fully open the valve to allow flushing of debris.
- A new type of heating coil was designed to use a very high delta T. The concern with valve clogging was raised.