Assembling of actuators and valves for the HVAC industry.
- Follow production schedule.
- Testing of finished products and resolve problems encountered during testing.
- Ordering of production materials.
- Verify inventory on a weekly base.
- Production space maintenance and improvements
- Assembly of finished products to sales orders and shipping.
- Follow Assembly and Testing procedures. QA
- Updated Assembly and Testing Procedures
- To troubleshoot problems and rectify
Basic Knowledge of
ISO 9001 system
Able to lift up 50lbs ( kg)
Need a car to get to work
To be discussed
40 hours/week – Part time available
INSIDE SALES AND SUPPORT TO OUTSIDE SALES
Reporting to the Global Sales Manager, the candidate works closely with Sales, Marketing, Operations and Sales Administration to support the sales efforts of the company, and help achieve sales objectives. The primary function of Inside Sales Support is to provide support to customers on incoming inquires (telephone, email) in a timely manner. Additionally, Inside Sales Support assists the Account Executives in preparing quotations and following up on, and ensuring pricing accuracy of, purchase orders received.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
- Well organized – ability to plan and good time management
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Resourceful and adept at self-learning
- Customer service oriented
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Gain and maintain knowledge of Spartan products and services
- Gain and maintain knowledge of Spartan sales tools and procedures
- Computer proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with CRM and ERP systems an asset
- Team player to maintain customer satisfaction
- Experience in the construction industry, and specifically HVAC, is an asset
- 1-3 years of customer service experience an asset
- Experience communicating globally – French and English
Spartan Peripheral Devices is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. All employment is decided on merit and qualifications.
To be discussed