CONTROL VALVE SELECTION GUIDE
1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″, 2-way and 3-way Zone & Terminal Unit Control Valve Bodies.
This section covers Spartans extensive line of zone & terminal unit control valve bodies in 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″ sizes. These valves are designed for use on hot or chilled water up to 50% glycol mix and low pressure steam. Spartan’s complete line of Zone & Terminal Unit Control Valve Actuators compliment our valve bodies.
For our easy-to-use Selection Guide click here!
For specifications, diagrams and datasheets please use PDF links below
- V240 – 2 way straight double union valve body
- V241 – 2 way straight single union valve body
- V243 – 2 way straight female x female valve body
- V243-12I – 2 way straight female 45º SAE flared union valve body
- V245 – 2 way straight direct solder valve body
- V246-12F – 2 way straight male 45º SAE flared union valve body
- V222 – 2 way straight normally closed double union valve body
- V261 – 2 way angle single union valve body
- V320 – Triple NPT, Solder or BSP union – Diverting Valve body
- V321 – Triple NPT, Solder or BSP union – Mixing Valve body
- V325 – Direct Solder – Diverting Valve body
- V420 – 4 port Diverting Valve
- V345 – Triple NPT union – available in 3/4″ or 1″ sizes, Cv5.5 – Diverting Valve Body
Internal Cartridges for 2 Way and 3 Way Zone & Terminal Control Valve Bodies
For Piping diagrams:
Category: Valve Bodies